Dear Mom
Happy mothers day mom .. Hopefully God given the health for you and always love me. For me, mama is a great woman on earth. Your love is like
tears from the stars. Mom, I just want you to know loving you is like food to my soul. I can not repay love's my mom until now. I always pray my mom there with me a thousand years from now so I can look at your face. Thank’s for everything mom.
Happy mothers day…
Your daughter
(mega)
Labels
Selasa, 06 April 2010
UCAPAN SELAMAT
Diposting oleh
Mega mboth
di
06.36
Label: TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
| Kurs | Jual | Beli |
| USD | 9430.00 | 9280.00 |
| SGD | 6697.85 | 6567.85 |
| HKD | 1215.60 | 1194.20 |
| EUR | 12736.65 | 12505.65 |
| GBP | 14471.90 | 14186.90 |
| JPY | 105.98 | 103.35 |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar