SURAT KOMPLAIN
Mr. Andri Anderson
Marketing Manager
PT. BEAUTIFUL Accessories
Jl. Coconut Green-No. 9
Dear Mr. Andri
I signed a contract to order accessories with your company. At that time you predicted that the firm will send it on April 20, 2010. That was 16 days ago and until now, the goods are not received by my company. The delay is causing lot of inconvenience not only to my company, but also to consumers now. Obviously I can not transfer until I receive the goods
I hope you can send them without further delay. Please let me know if you have sent it.
Your Sincerely
Mega Budi Anggarwati
Labels
Kamis, 06 Mei 2010
Tugas Bahasa Inggris
Diposting oleh
Mega mboth
di
07.22
Label: TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
| Kurs | Jual | Beli |
| USD | 9430.00 | 9280.00 |
| SGD | 6697.85 | 6567.85 |
| HKD | 1215.60 | 1194.20 |
| EUR | 12736.65 | 12505.65 |
| GBP | 14471.90 | 14186.90 |
| JPY | 105.98 | 103.35 |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar